Monday, February 1, 2016

Good Morning.

Hello, I’m Randall Flagg, and you’re not. I am currently doing this blog as an assignment for school. Am I taking this seriously?


You decide, folks.


I’d rather not reveal my name, school, age, address, social security number, IP address or my favorite fruit. Call it safety, call it paranoid, I don’t care. I’m not here to be politically correct, or to care about your feelings. I’m here to write. If I come off as cold, good. It’s better to be seen as a power figure than a doormat. Of course, some power figures kill themselves and their wives in bunkers. Just saying.


If you’re expecting a blog like the ones in Eat, Pray, Love and that one with Julia Child, please leave. If you’re looking for a fun blog like ‘Why Don’t You Take a Seat Right Here?’ (celinoandbarnes.blogspot.com), you have arrived at the right place.


You’d also better be into politics, stories and writing. If not, you will grow to hate this blog and you will most likely hate me.

Happy trails!
This is Peter Tork. There is no reason to include him here.


No comments:

Post a Comment